Saturday, May 13, 2006
About Me
- Name: Stacey
- Location: San Diego, California, United States
I'm an outgoing Sanguine who loves to be with people, but who also loves her solitude. I love intimate conversation with close friends; love to laugh and make others laugh; and love being active as well as relaxing with a good book or with someone I care about. I can be very serious and very playful. I am a unique woman created by God who is still under major construction by the Master perfector.
Previous Posts
- Night Hike in Monte Verde
- Tour at Doka Coffee Plantation
- Volcan Poas
- On the Road to Volcan Poas
- Driving from the Central Valley to Volcan Poas
- Rhino Beetle in Front of Banana Plantation
- Bananas Heading to the Bath
- Banana Plantation Enroute to Tortuguero
- The Beach in Tortuguero at Our Hotel
- Sloth in Tortuguero



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home