Wednesday, March 30, 2005
About Me
- Name: Stacey
- Location: San Diego, California, United States
I'm an outgoing Sanguine who loves to be with people, but who also loves her solitude. I love intimate conversation with close friends; love to laugh and make others laugh; and love being active as well as relaxing with a good book or with someone I care about. I can be very serious and very playful. I am a unique woman created by God who is still under major construction by the Master perfector.
Previous Posts
- Beach in Melaque
- Creative Mango Refreshments in Barra
- Relaxing at Grand Bay Resort Isla Navidad
- Kids in Barra Playing Video Games
- Fishermen Hauling in their Catch in Barra
- An Old Fisherman's Home & Fish Pen in Barra
- View from Sunset Bar in Barra 5
- View from Sunset Bar in Barra 4
- View from Sunset Bar in Barra 3
- View from Sunset Bar in Barra 2



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home