Monday, December 27, 2004
About Me
- Name: Stacey
- Location: San Diego, California, United States
I'm an outgoing Sanguine who loves to be with people, but who also loves her solitude. I love intimate conversation with close friends; love to laugh and make others laugh; and love being active as well as relaxing with a good book or with someone I care about. I can be very serious and very playful. I am a unique woman created by God who is still under major construction by the Master perfector.
Previous Posts
- Beach on the pacific side
- The view of beach below
- On our downhill hike to the beach below
- View of Mag Bay from hike-looking toward San Carlos
- The hike up the hill in May Bay over to the Pacifi...
- Sunrise
- Our tour guide Miguel in from of Turtle Bay intern...
- Turtle Bay from hilltop
- Turtle Bay pier from shore
- Turtle Bay Pier



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home